Unity Flag - Heart USA
In these times of uncertainty, we need to stand strong and stand together. Show your unity and let others know that this fight is truly a collective effort.
--> 30% of all sales of all Unity flags sold will go directly to https://www.directrelief.org/
Direct Relief is a humanitarian aid organization, active in all 50 states and more than 80 countries, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies – without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay.
- Direct Relief is coordinating with public health authorities, nonprofit organizations and businesses in the U.S. and globally to provide personal protective equipment and essential medical items to health workers responding to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- In the U.S., Direct Relief is delivering protective masks – along with exam gloves, isolations gowns, and other protective gear to healthcare organizations across the country.
- Direct Relief is also staging personal protective equipment with regional response agencies across the world, including in the Caribbean and South America through the Pan American Health Organization.
- Any other questions, bulk order quotes, & custom sizes please contact us here:
- Measurements are in "Feet" unless otherwise stated as "inches"
- Dye sublimation printing
- Single sided flags will show a your image on the back side as a mirrored image with 80-90% visibility.
- Double sided flags can have 2 separate images or the same image. There is a liner in between so you will not see opposing images bleed through.
- Single sided flags will have a some see through as the fabric is thinner. If you want a bolder print please choose double sided or the 240G fabric upgrade.
- Double Sided are thicker than Single Sided
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Durable Polyester Material
- Weather Resistant
- Flag only. Poles sold separately
Express shipping options available at checkout!
Hands-on design process with personal attention!
Prior to production, and soon after your order is placed, a member from our design team will send you a mock up of your design for your approval to confirm you are happy with the layout and coloring. The designer will contact you via email and go back and forth with you until you are 100% satisfied with the design and you deem it approved for production:)
Grommets VS Sleeves?
For a breakdown of Grommets vs Sleeves please click here -->
*All Sleeves are standard 1.5 inches wide and can accommodate a .875 inch pole diameters or below. If you need something custom please mention your pole diameter in the design notes with your order.
What dimensions does my custom design need to be?
For optimum quality, .eps or .ai files are preferred, however high quality png, pdf and jpeg files work as well. Designs should be saved in CMYK rather than RGB in order to see a true color representation of your print. (http://bit.ly/RGBvsCMYKcolors)
Optimal image resolution is 300px/in and optimal canvas size for self created flags is 3000px high X 5000px wide for 3x5 flags. For any other size please have it be 1000 pixels for every foot of flag.
Prior to production, we always send you a mock up of your design for your approval to confirm you are happy with the layout and coloring.
We will not move forward with production until you have "APPROVED" the mock up. So please check your email and spam to prevent any production delays if you need your item to arrive on time.
- Mask printing areas are 50cm X 25cm
- Please use a .JPEG .PNG .EPS. .AI. or .PDF
- All masks have double sided printing.
- A custom template for photoshop can be found HERE - or we can help you:)
- Please allow for a 2cm seam around the edges and do not put images along far edges
FOR ALL CUSTOM PIECES we will verify with you via email with in 3-48 hours the exact look of your item to confirm that you are 100% happy with it prior to printing.
Can I have a different image on either side of a double sided flag?
Yes. Just upload the image you want for each side when you submit your order:) If you have more images, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGN HELP OPTIONS EXPLAINED
These 3 design help choices cover 99% percent of all orders. There may times where we will need to completely redraw your image to achieve optimal print quality. If this is the case we will reach out to you and let you know specifically what is needed:)
- NO - My images are 100% ready. Please print exactly what I send you.
- YES, A LITTLE. - ( Add specified text, font, color, add my logos, resize my images, get my images "ready" 3 edit max.)
- YES, A LOT. - Help me create a design from scratch using my provided images or existing clip art from the internet. This applies to most designs.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR Flag or Mask:
- Upload an original design using the "FILE UPLOAD" buttons on this page.
- For optimum quality make sure the design is 1000 pixels for every foot of flag / inch of sticker
- Ex: 3x5 = 3000Px x 5000Px with a resolution of 300 pixels/inch (.JPEG or .PNG)
- In the section, "DESIGN PLACEMENT NOTES" Be sure to specify the following elements so we can design for you the perfect flag:
-Font Color & Type
-Font Placement Details (Size, Location)
-Logo Placement Details (Size, Location)
-Flag Background Color (If logo doesn't cover all)
- If you have multiple images please email email@example.com the rest of them after you have checked out.
Are there any designs that can't be printed?
No. You create it. We can print it!
How many colors can my flag have?
As many as you want! The color spectrum is unlimited!
Will you edit or create my design for me?
Yes! We will work with you to create the perfect design for your custom merchandise. Please be descriptive as possible in the "design notes" when ordering and our design team will contact you with in 3-48 hours prior to printing with a proof of your flag to confirm it is exactly what you want and from there you can make changes and edits:)
I want custom merchandise, but I don't have Photoshop. Are there solutions for me?
If you don't have photoshop or illustrator you may use an app called Logo Foundry. You can download it here→> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logo-foundry-logo-maker-logo/id1086084610?mt=8
What are the flag poles made of and are they approved for music festivals?
Yes! Flag poles are made from telescoping aluminum and have a foam handle and grip. All flag poles are approved at most major music festivals. We recommend that you double check the 'acceptable items' list for your festival before you go just in case.
How does my flag attach to the pole?
All flags come with a choice of metal grommets in each corner or a sleeve on the left side with rope for easy flag pole attachment. For the flag poles we sell, we recommend going with the sleeve option as it will be a better fit for our poles.
Flag Material Upgrades
For single sided flags we offer upgraded material options of 130G, 240G, & Satin.
130G is slightly thicker than the standard material and has about a 40%-50% color see through on the back side.
240G is our heaviest flag material and has about a 20-30% color see through on the back side.
Satin material offers a smooth glossy finish which is perfect for photographs and art. Satin has about a 20-30% color see through on the back side.
What is the difference between single and double sided?
Single sided flags have close to 80-90% visibility on the opposing side and are a bit thinner and lighter. Keep in mind that for single sided your image will be mirrored on the other side as you will simply be looking at your image from the other side. Double sided flags have 100% visibility of each logo on each side and a liner in the center so you will only see each image with 100% visibility. Double sided flags will have the EXACT same image printed on both sides. The image will NOT be "flipped" unless you have requested this in your order. The grommets or sleeve will be on the right side of the flag when looking at the back side of the flag. Please keep this in mind when instructing the design team for your flag creation.
Is my single sided design visible on both sides?
Single sided flags have about 90% visibility through the opposing side! Just remember your words and images will be mirrored on the backside!
What is the average production/delivery time?
Since all of our flags are custom it is difficult to guarantee delivery by a certain date, but we will try our best to make sure you get your flag on time. Certain custom designs require more design and setup attention and any delay in the design/mock up approval by the customer will result in production delays. We print flags and masks that have designs confirmed by the customer first. The best way to ensure you get your flag on time is to respond to our emails from the design team as soon as humanly possible:)
For Super Rush Shipping, our AVERAGE turn time is 7-10 business days AFTER the proof is confirmed by the customer via email. The Standard Shipping option takes on average 14-21 business days after design approval by the customer. Keep in mind that these are average times and that we are still at the mercy of turn-times by postage services, our own production line, holidays, weekends, the possibility of bad weather and the design process itself. Typically, you will receive your custom merchandise faster than the average times quoted.
If the window is extremely small and you absolutely need your order by a specific date please email us so we can check current production times for you and cater to your needs. > Info@FestFlags.com
Washing: All custom flags are machine washable! Please make sure to wash on cold and to not use harmful detergents. All washing machines are different so we do recommend hand washing whenever possible using a solution of water and a little vinegar just to be safe!
Ironing: Use the Polyester/Low iron setting.
All of our flags have been tested to be waterproof and are safe for indoor/outdoor use!
We have an excellent track record when it comes to making the perfect product, but in the rare case that a return of items is necessary, we always make things right with our clients. Due to the custom nature of the products, the high set up fees we incur, and the fact that custom merchandise is not re-salable to other customers, all custom order sales are final. We are only able to issue refunds if the design that was emailed and approved by the customer greatly varies with the finished product received. Slight variations in color and clarity do occur when images provided by the customer are not of highest resolution quality. Ie: Pictures of other images, unofficial non-vectorized clip art from the internet, ink drawings, paintings, patches, photos, images not created by digital software, and any other small images that when get blown up to flag size, lose their quality. These examples do not warrant a refund of the product and will not be considered flawed merchandise.
Please look carefully at your final design and the orientation of the flag (horizontal or vertical) before you approve us to move forward with production. If you have any questions about the design of your custom merchandise please ask them BEFORE you approve your design for print. YOU control the design process:) Once the design is approved by you the production process has started. Feel free to hit us up anytime at Info@FestFlags.com
Thank you for your understanding.
Any more questions please contact us at info@FestFlags.com 302-469-3524 or on live chat at the bottom of FestFlags.com.
More from this collection
Online review marketing by Endorsal